- SAP Data Archiving is a process by which we can remove the unwanted and old SAP Data from our live SAP database system to the SAP Content Server, The reason for this is as under;
- SAP application system speed and performance will improve to a great extent
- Old data can be accessed as and when required on need basis, as old data will be kept in the compressed form in the content server
- Additional space in the live database system will ensure the availability of hardware for future usage purpose without any additional investment to it.
- Performance of all Standard transactions such as Sales order creations, billing etc. and reports such as inventory, trial balance, customer / vendor outstanding reports etc will be improved to a great extent.
SAP Data ArchivingAdmin2018-08-17T16:14:47+00:00