FI-COPA Reconciliation in SAP
- The Reconciliation of FI profit and Costing profit (in COPA) considered to be the most important achievement in SAP S/4 HANA Simple Finance, However we have achieved the same in ECC system as well without HANA system.
- Once the FI and COPA are reconciled then only the COPA profitability reports can be leveraged for Management reporting and decision making purpose.
- For FI we create a separate report which will reconcile with reported numbers.
- For COPA we create similar report in FI to reconcile.
For further reding, please click the link given below.
For further details and an in-depth guide, please download the SAP FI-COPA Reconciliation PDF/PPT Tutorial given below.
COPA reports are very helpful for Management decision making for example;
|Customer wise Profitability||Product wise Profitability|
|Total contribution: 27.55 Cr||Total contribution: 27.55 Cr|
|90% of total contribution: 25 .00Cr||90% of total contribution: 25 Cr|
|Total no. of customers: 129||Total no. of products: 169|
|Total no. of customers: 129||Products for 90% cont.: 32|
- Identification of key customers & products
- Increase contribution by constant monitoring on key customers and products,
- Improve sales to key customers
- Improve production & sale of key products
For further details and correspondence for SAP FI-COPA Reconciliation, please send an inquiry to Infocost.