Simplify / Automation of SAP Costing
As a result of survey and vast experience of our seniors in this Industry we have observed following key results and experiences of Customers running on SAP in India:
|100% SAP Customers||95% SAP Customers|
|Implemented SAP with all the Modules including SAP CO|
Still Continue following in Excel (Manual Working)
Infocost SAP Customers
Simplify / Automate the Following in SAP
- Cost Audit Report
- Inventory Valuation
- MIS Reports
- Cont. Margin report
For further reading, please click the link given below.
For further details and an in-depth guide, please download the Automation of SAP Costing PDF Tutorial given below.
This process we start and complete in the following way with key area of working
- System Study & Report
- Proposal SoW & Commercial Agreement
- Business Blueprint with solutions to all Expectations
- Testing with 100 % satisfaction of Business Users
- Business Benefits Analysis by measuring the results
- Support the business users in production system
- Preparation for Moving to Production System and Moved to PRD
- Training to Business Users in all the new areas
- The business process planning is same as cost centre planning, the only difference between them is a cost centre may have multiple activity types and the business process can have only one cost driver for allocation of cost,
- At cost element level the planning of input cost and planning of output quantity can be entered in business process based on that plan price of cost driver can be calculated,
- At product level we need to plan and fix the activity quantity for each business process, based on that system will compute the standard cost and also post the actual allocation,
- In business process the concept of revaluation of actual price at production order level is same as we know for cost centres.
For further details and correspondence, please send an inquiry to Infocost.